Make the right investment
Be part of a legacy that builds vibrant and dynamic suburbs.
Source best practices from thinkers at the forefront of implementing the solutions you need to build livable suburbs for all. Benefit from their design, planning and development insights and learn from their successes and challenges. Plan your streets to be complete and walkable. Design economically, environmentally and socially viable cities.
Be part of the movement that puts the future of your community first.
Your first step toward sustainability – THIS CONFERENCE!
TAKE AWAY practical solutions from these 9 leading case studies:
- Addison, TX
- Malmö, Sweden
- York Region, ON
- Downsview Park, ON
- Mount Pleasant, SC
- Seattle, WA
- Region of Waterloo, ON
- Oak Park / Cornell, ON
- Surrey, BC
Establish your community as the next leader! This unique conference is sure to sell out!
GAIN 10 innovative solutions to meet your sustainability challenges and get the answers you need to:
- Manage sprawl through intensification, growth management, and growth boundaries
- Ensure sustainable land use with mixed-use, green stormwater solutions, and TOD
- Reconcile stakeholder interests, address community objections, and avoid controversy
- Manage changing demographics through a young to old approach to urban planning and design
- Promote balanced growth through land redevelopment to increase property tax streams
- Combat climate change with practical tools and innovative ideas for greener suburbs
- Re-knit the suburban fabric and strengthen the foundations for compact walkable centres
- Reform zoning and further sustainability
- Reduce automotive dependency through integrated transportation and land use policies
- Give new life to your suburbs with place making and preservation of green spaces
TAKE AWAY 6 ADDITIONAL benefits from this exclusive event:
- Extended Q&A – get your questions answered on the spot
- Nine innovative case studies to take back to your community
- 18+ speakers contributing to sustainable solutions for your suburb
- Two industry panels – Zoning and Stakeholder Panels
- Face-to-face interaction and networking opportunities with leading experts
- Complete access to presentation materials
Take this opportunity to see how your colleagues are doing; share your experiences and exchange ideas and strategies. If you want to meet with your peers, this is your best opportunity this year.
Urban Activist and former Mayor of Toronto
Deputy Director and Head of Planning Department, City Planning Office,
City of Malmö, Sweden
President and CEO,
Parc Downsview Park Inc.
Councillor, Ward 20, Trinity-Spadina,
City of Toronto